KonQuest Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KonQuest's Official Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEW]Before Asking Prt 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brilliant
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator
Brilliant

[NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Empty
PostSubject: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:13 am

When youve applyed here for a tryout.
You will now need to post atleast 1 replay of you and your previous clan / clans
fighting a decent clan.

This is because so many people are joining and ruining cw score.
Also the clans pretty full.

SO IF YOU DONT POST A REPLAY / REPLAYS WITH YOUR APPLICATION YOU WILL BE IGNORED.
IN YOUR OWN THREADS, NOT HERE.
Back to top Go down
https://konquest.forumotion.com
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:46 am

What if you made a tryout request before this rule?

I'm in a clan atm that doesn't clanwar, so I don't have any replays of this character. I deleted all my old ones.

I just want to show my skills in a tryout though.
Unfortunately haven't seen _sakaki_ or dualhazzard yet
Back to top Go down
DualHazzarD
KonQuest Commander
KonQuest Commander
DualHazzarD

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:01 am

Brilliant to make this thread more helpful to those who want to post a video of them please add a link to a hosting website to upload their replay at like www.filefront.com or www.megaupload.com or something like that.

The list of people that I have written down that ask to tryout everyday whispering me, but even though I tell them to post some dont, I am removing from my list and just going to tell them to post everytime because I got 2 weeks before school starts, I got pre-classes that I am taking to help me throughout the year and I got an orientation to take part in tomaro.

I am going to be very busy and will not have much time these next 2 weeks, but once school starts, I should have at least 1 hour or more a day to play and such. Weekends I will have unlimited.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/breaker316
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:58 am

DualHazzarD wrote:
Brilliant to make this thread more helpful to those who want to post a video of them please add a link to a hosting website to upload their replay at like www.filefront.com or www.megaupload.com or something like that.

The list of people that I have written down that ask to tryout everyday whispering me, but even though I tell them to post some dont, I am removing from my list and just going to tell them to post everytime because I got 2 weeks before school starts, I got pre-classes that I am taking to help me throughout the year and I got an orientation to take part in tomaro.

I am going to be very busy and will not have much time these next 2 weeks, but once school starts, I should have at least 1 hour or more a day to play and such. Weekends I will have unlimited.

I guess I will have to catch you on a weekend.

I saw you on today but you were afk! D: Don't know if you got my whisper.

Is there anyone else I should ask who has a reasonable ping to east coast USA?

I've been whispering you, _sakaki_, and Sceptic every day. Kon is on alot but he told me to whisper an admin for a tryout instead.
Back to top Go down
kefje
KonQuest Veteran
KonQuest Veteran
kefje

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:35 am

Kon is a lazy cunt xD. Haven't seen Sak last days hm. You can always /w me .. but remember im eu =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.u-are-ez-fag-gtfo.com
Exstinctor
KonQuest Scrubsicle
KonQuest Scrubsicle
Exstinctor

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 pm

lol i forgot to make replays...... xD

ftw 1st post!!
Back to top Go down
Brilliant
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator
Brilliant

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Exstinctor wrote:
lol i forgot to make replays...... xD

ftw 1st post!!

You need clan war replays.

No shit DM / duel or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://konquest.forumotion.com
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:23 pm

kefje wrote:
Kon is a lazy cunt xD. Haven't seen Sak last days hm. You can always /w me .. but remember im eu =)

I'm not so good above 60 ping though Sad
When I cw, I rarely see above 70 ping or so and when I DO see like 150-200 pingers, they are most likely noobs.

Only decent laggers were Amazon aussies, and FormalDehyde
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2   [NEW]Before Asking Prt 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW]Before Asking Prt 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KonQuest Clan Forum :: Want to Tryout?-
Jump to: