KonQuest Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KonQuest's Official Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aquatic - Tryout Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

Aquatic - Tryout Request Empty
PostSubject: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:40 am

1. In Game Name -
Aquatic
2. Level -
3. Weapons preffered -
Dual shotguns, currently using B8/B7
4. Previous clans -
Moogle-Enix, Risen, JuiceBox
5. Other info -
I've recently joined quest server since CW NA is boring me now. I joined Quest server 1 a month ago, and found the clan JuiceBox. It's a very nice social clan, but many of my friends left the clan so it's getting boring now :/
Why do I want to join Konquest? Very nice quester clan, and strong at CW as well. About my skills:
I admit, I am not a great quester. I can finish all bosses pretty easily with a decent team except Aneramon. (Skills are trouble >_>) But there is nothing extraordinary about me and questing. I am pretty skilled a Clan Warring, I have tons of experience, I have done at least over 2000 clanwars. I have some replays, and many screenshots of beating decent clans such as real Elemental, all rank 1-5 clans from various months, RadioOsawa this month at least 8 times, etc. The majority of what I can offer you is my clanwarring experience and skills. I have premium clothes and premium meds.
6. Own a mic for vent -
Yes, but recently broke. Need to get a new one.
Optional:(may boost your tryouts)
7. Game modes you play most:(CW/Quest)
ClanWar (90%) Duels (5%) Town TDM (5%)
--Note: If you are a CWer, Pmeds are currently REQUIRED. Get them.
8. Your individual K/d and %:
K/D is like 48. I know you guys don't like under 50, but this character was given to me by a friend. I started playing on it at level 52. I have a level 43 that I leveled up from level 1 on the same account, and my level 61 on a separate account got banned for Billing Issues >_> (Trusted someone with my account and he coin glitched)
--Note: plz no less than 50%. ty.
9. Members you know well in KonQuest and are friended with:
No one I particularly know well, but if it helps, I was in same clan as DualHazzard before and we quested a few times? >_> I doubt he remembers me though. Moogle-Enix was a while back.

I don't know if any of you have heard of Aquatic, but I've seen you guys around. I'm pretty new to Quest 1, and I'm liking it Smile Hmm, thanks for looking at this tryout request, and I really want to tryout :/ I would really appreciate at least 1 chance. And if able, could I tryout against a low pinger to East Coast USA? My strength is in Low Ping fights. I can lead up to 80 ping pretty well. 100+ is difficult. 20 ping under I usually don't have to reload once to kill.

I am going away for 2 days, so hopefully my Tryout Request will be accepted Smile Will be back August 19th.

SORRY FOR LONG REQUEST <3

A Small Batch of Screenshots: ( I GOT MORE ) Don't wanna show clan/character cause secret alt. <3
Aquatic - Tryout Request X361d5
Greece is a decent clan.
Aquatic - Tryout Request 70klro
their 2nd loss and they were like 100-2
Aquatic - Tryout Request 1z6sd2t
Gosu, Venom, Omega
Yes, we got carried, but then again, the guy who carried is low ping raper and raped Omega 1st every single round so it was easy 3v2, but we got raped by the high ping and other guy before the carrier took omega out.
Still, gg and we all carry each other at different times Smile
I have more, these are just so I can catch your attention >_>
Back to top Go down
kefje
KonQuest Veteran
KonQuest Veteran
kefje

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 pm

I'm happy to try you out. Come find me in Quest 1 when you back. Have to tell you, i am eu so probably got 60-110 ping to you. If you want lower ping you can better ask DualHazzard, or Sakaki. good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.u-are-ez-fag-gtfo.com
DualHazzarD
KonQuest Commander
KonQuest Commander
DualHazzarD

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Awesome tryout request, you really gave a lot of great information.

I don't really remember you, but yeah Moogle-Enix was fun back then haha.
I live in Northern Central USA in Wisconsin, So I should have about 40-60 ping with you.

If im trying somebody out who is 100+ ping I usualy decline their request or cancel the tryout if I notice during the fights. We got 6 admins I beleive not including Konvict99 and we are all over. Konvict is 5 hours away from me and I get 13 ping with him, so if you tryout with him you wont get a difference if you wanna find somebody other than me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/breaker316
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:48 am

Hi I'm back!
Thanks for the warm greetings Smile

I'll look for DualHazzarD, Sakaki, and Konvict.
Back to top Go down
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:38 pm

Oh wow.
I just noticed that I put the wrong screenshot up for my last screenshot.

I wrote Gosu, Venom, Omega for Ellipses clan.

Ellipses was a good clan, but wrong screenshot >_>

I'll put up the Elemental one if you want.

Battle Arena, score 4-1

Someone MVP'd with 11-1
Back to top Go down
Brilliant
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator
Brilliant

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:23 am

Post the replays.
Back to top Go down
https://konquest.forumotion.com
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:59 am

Brilliant ¶ wrote:
Post the replays.

I only have replay of Elemental game
the other ones I just took screenshots.

But I don't want to post since secret alt >_>

I have replays from today though playing with Konquest members.

2 games from Konquest CC, Town TDM

First replay -
Me and Rika on team, then gets autobalanced and you'll see a 1v2, me vs Rika/GTA at the last round.

2nd replay - short 1 of 2v3, then turns into 2v2, then 2v1 where we take turns 1v1ing GTA

My clan doesn't clanwar so I can't get CW replays, and all the damned duel rooms are "IG ONLY PLZ' -_-

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2380704bfd618e94ab1eab3e9fa335ca4d3b73bde029db88

Gunz 161 = first
Gunz 162 = second

I guess you can see a little of my gameplay in there >_> not much. 16 rounds total about
Back to top Go down
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 am

Nvm, I got in.
Kon tried me out
Back to top Go down
DualHazzarD
KonQuest Commander
KonQuest Commander
DualHazzarD

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:16 am

Welcome to the clan Aquaticc!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/breaker316
Aquaticc
KonQuest Newbie
KonQuest Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 am

DualHazzarD wrote:
Welcome to the clan Aquaticc!

Thank yous Dual!
pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquatic - Tryout Request   Aquatic - Tryout Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquatic - Tryout Request
Page 1 of 1